We are exactly one week from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and if you aren’t jumping for joy like I am you better RISE UP! I’m assuming that most of you are avid shoppers like myself, so you already know how great this sale is! In the case that you have no idea what in the world I am talking about, I am going to break it down for you in this post!
For starters, the sale will start July 21st and end August 6th. Nordstrom cardholders can start shopping Early Access next week, on July 13th. If you do not have a Nordstrom credit card, you can read all about the perks here and apply here. The phrase “the early bird gets the worm” couldn’t be more true when it comes to this sale. Items will SELL OUT FAST! The reason this sale is so popular, is because for a limited time, Nordstrom offers brand-new styles at seriously discounted prices — EVEN designer brands! It is mostly fall/winter items that debut and let me tell you, there are some killer deals! If you see something you love, just ADD TO CART!! There is zero time to think it over or you will have major FOMO when it sells out, and it WILL! Free shipping back to Nordy for the win so don’t fret, just add to cart.
Now, because I believe you all need a good game plan on how to tackle this sale, I’ve linked the current catalog for you! There will be plenty more included in the sale, but for now this will help you start making your list!
I plan to chat about the sale a lot over the next month — already have my scheduled trip planned to Nordstrom (sadly I do not live close to one), so that I can try things on for you and do some fitting room discussions so you all know the fits etc. I want to help you score as many awesome items on sale as you possibly can! I will also have a tab on my blog labeled “Nordstrom Anniversary Sale”, so you can see items that I’m loving, items I’ve purchased, and pretty much everything I believe you need to snag!
Um, hi … I’m crushing hard – look at these shoes!
So here are my top tips before the sale starts ….
- Sign up for the Nordstrom credit card so you can take advantage of the early access!
- Check out the catalog and have a game plan of items you love!
- Set a budget!! Be realistic and tell yourself it pays to spend more NOW and get all of these items on sale that will last you through fall/winter! I always ask my mama to buy my Christmas gifts during this time, and its a great time to Christmas shop for others! Also, NOW is the perfect time to have a closet sale and get rid of some items and make a little extra cash to spend towards the sale!
- If you plan to shop the early access next Thursday July 13th, seriously set your alarm! Sale will go live at 12am PST and this is like Apricot Lane style things will sell out quick!
- If you live near a Nordstrom it is best to set up an appointment with someone to help you, otherwise it is ONE HOT MESS of a time! I have an appointment scheduled with a personal stylist to show me all the goodies and assist me — you should too!
- Follow me on Instagram so you don’t miss all of my posts (and make sure to watch my IG stories) – and don’t forget to check my blog daily as I will update the “Nordstrom Anniversary” tab!
- Lastly, HAVE FUN! Follow your favorite bloggers and enjoy the sale — it is so much fun kicking off Fall, and a total thrill to snag the items before they sell out!
Can’t wait for the sale? Check out these AWESOME deals you can snag now!