Yay, I’m sure so many of you have been waiting for this exact moment! I went for round 2 of my microblading yesterday in Indy, and then spent the evening shopping Nordstrom of course! Here is my second round of reviews dolls 🙂
Here are some of the items I tried on. I’ve linked them below with my reviews:
- Blank NYC Suede Moto Jacket: Sadly this color is sold out, in fact most colors are. It fits true to size, and honestly it is so worth the splurge. Save this link and check back, I am certain they will restock. You can also snag a similar one here, but unfortunately not on sale.
- Grey Grommet Sleeve Pullover: I ended up not getting this one because I felt like the arms were extremely long and overwhelming! It is definitely a comfortable sweater, and obviously loved because this color is sold out. For me, it just wasn’t practical! If you love that long statement sleeve, its a good one!
- Yellow Split Back Bell Sleeve Sweater: I didn’t pick this one out, the stylist helping me suggested it. I was a little unsure of the bright color, but once I had it on I was in love! I am a size UK 6 in that sweater (fits like a 2-4). The back is open, sleeves are bell sleeves, pretty much amazing!
- White & Black Cross Back Pullover : I am wearing a size small in this sweater, it does run more giving so you could go down a size! I’ve seen some bloggers wearing this as a dress with knee high boots (so cute) – you can also wear with a bralette!
- Hinge Ruffle Swing Jacket: obsessed! True to size, I did a small!
- Vince Camuto Ankia Suede Pump: obsessed!! I went an entire size down, usually I”m a size 9 and I took a size 8!
I also tried on these Hinge booties and loved them! Sadly they were sold out in my size in store, so I need to order online. They are really quite comfortable! Online says true to size, however, I felt like I should go down a half size. I didn’t take into consideration a sock though, so I would probably follow the “true to size” recommendation!
THESE Vince Camuto Heels ARE TO DIE FOR!! The recommendation online says true to size, however, I went down an entire size!! I am usually a size 9 and took a size 8! They are on back order until the end of September, but if you want my opinion WHO CARES! Buy them now, think of it like a pre-order and wait. That is how much I think they are worth it!
Okay so these Dolce Vita Hendrix Studded Sandals are bomb.com! Sadly, I passed on these strictly because I have zero social life (#momlife). If you go out frequently, please get these so I can live vicariously through you! Imagine these paired with a leather jacket and a cute bag for a night on the town! I am usually a size 8.5 or 9, and I would have taken an 8.5 in these! They are easy to walk in and major show stoppers!
Rebecca Minkoff is slayin’ the game with these Noelle Embellished Slip-On Platform Sneakers. I honestly didn’t like them, UNTIL I saw them in person. They are so comfortable, and it is the most beautiful embroidery detail. On sale for $99, which I know is a splurge, but I know I will grab for a “slip on” daily. These will liven up a basic “tee & jeans” outfit! True to size on these!
I’ve had these Nike Air Max Thea Sneakers in and out of my cart since early access began. I’ve wanted/needed a pair of basic black sneakers. You guys, maybe I live under a rock or something but the Air Max sneakers are legit! For only $85 right now, I couldn’t pass them up! I picture myself wearing these, my new Zella Moto Leggings (pictured) and an Adidas Sweatshirt! PS, the moto leggings are so comfortable, I am wearing a small. I would suggest sizing down, they get loose if you take your normal size!
I adore these over the knee boots! It is recommended that you go up a half size (mostly for a sock) and I agree. My normal size 9 fit great, but there is no way I could wear a sock with them. I am showing 2 colors here of this Vince Camuto Madolee Over the Knee Boot – wearing color “Havano”, single photo is color “Foxy”. These are the 2 colors I recommend! I am fond of the “Foxy” but they didn’t have my size to try on! This burgundy Madewell Cardigan appears to be sold out! If it comes back in stock I am wearing a small and its super comfortable!
This Hooded Cotton Drawstring Jacket comes in 2 colors: camo & olive. Fits true to size, actually even giving at the true to size mark. I wouldn’t go down a size, because the look is supposed to be more giving. For only $45 this is a steal!
This Topshop Striped Cardi is sadly sold out, but save the link in case it comes back in stock! I am wearing a size 6 (US 2-4). Reviews are mixed because it’s very oversized! I love that look, so if you do too, get your normal size! This Leather Biker Jacket is real genuine leather, and why I tried it on I don’t know! I LOVED it, but for me couldn’t spend the money even though it is discounted quite heavily! If you are someone that loves to invest in real leather pieces, get it now!!
Two other pairs of shoes I tried on! The Olive Steve Madden Booties were sold out in my size in this color, so I tried on the black. Honestly, I hated the look of the black but the fit and comfort is amazing! I am going to order the olive online in my true size! This Studded Bootie is so adorable but it was too tall for me! I love this color and it ran true to size!
I really liked the fit of this Topshop Ripped Denim Jacket but I felt it was a little short in my arms (for me personally, since I’m jolly green Jena). Would look SUPER SUPER cute with leather leggings, black denim, and studded booties!!!
Remember how I snagged these Vince Camuto booties in the taupe color!? Well after getting my brows done yesterday, the girl doing them had the black (she was wearing an all black outfit), and I had to have them! Soooo if the taupe is what you are crushing on and they are sold out, black is also super cute too!!
Oh accessories! Sadly they were majorly picked over at this Nordstrom in Indy, but you can still find a lot of amazing accessory finds online! The sunglasses are great, and you HAVE to snag a Rebecca Minkoff while they are on sale like this (that is a must!!).
I hope this helped you take a closer look at some items you might be crushing over, so you can see the sizing/fit! I will continue to update you all with my purchases throughout the sale! Please let me know if there is anything particular you have questions on! Don’t forget to go back and read my previous Nordstrom Sale posts! I also have ALL sale items linked under this section of my blog! Have a great weekend loves and happy shopping!!