Holy moly! Can you even believe that today is October 1st?! I am in major shock. Everyone hurry and get out your Christmas decor because it’s basically freaking Christmas!
Wanted to share with you a review of my top 10 best selling items from the blog/Instagram from the month of September! Some might be sold out now, but most are still in stock!
Top 10 items for September
- Camo print leggings: these were a TOP TOP seller and I can see why! They are high waisted and stretchy and easy to throw on a pair with a sweatshirt. TTS I did a size small. They are 40% off right now so snag them up for only $24!
- Thicker Gucci dupe belt: Per usual, this has been one of my top sellers for a few months now. For those of you that can not afford or refuse to pay for the real version, this is an amazing dupe!! You can easily punch holes in the belt too (DM if you have questions on how my hubby did this). I did a size 100 which is the smallest size, and I usually wear a size 5/27 in denim. Here is the link for the skinny brown, (which also happens to be the number 10 best seller on my list) and here is the link for the thicker brown.
- MVMT blue lense glasses: These were a hit and are now on back order but if you want them, ORDER NOW! These are adorable on, and they actually really work. I’ve been using for computer usage for several months and these have helped cut back on my headaches!
- David Yurman bangle dupe: This one is a great dupe for only $20! I’ve found myself wearing daily with my watch! It is adjustable and you just squeeze to fit your wrist! I’ve had no problems with discoloration, very impressed with the quality and arrived via prime (yessss).
- AE Varsity Stripe Henley Sweater: this was the #5 shopped item for September! Majority of your purchased the oatmeal color and the gray! If you haven’t snagged this yet I promise you, it is a must have! So soft, so comfy, and super on trend! Lots of colors to choose from too. I am wearing a small – it is very giving so if you are petite I would recommend sizing down.
- David Yurman dupe circle link bracelet: This one was a top seller as well! This does run big, but you can take the links out to make it work! Looks great stacked with the other bangle and your watch!
- Leopard sneakers for a steal: These bad boys were a huge hit when I wore them to NYFW. Most sizes are sold out so I’ve linked some great similar options for you! These are so fun to pair with tees – remember, leopard IS A NEUTRAL!
- Black thinner Gucci dupe belt: Still in the running of top sellers! I honestly wear this one way more than my thicker one. It is so dainty and perfect to spice up any outfit. Again, you can easily punch more holes in!
- Slit knee high waisted leggings: These are amazing! So comfy and so easy to wear! I am wearing a size small! Best part, these are only $12! Also don’t forget to snag yourself this camo top on sale!!
- Ruffled one piece swimsuit: this is such a great fitting swimsuit! Full coverage, but still sexy! I love the color so much! You can adjust the back as you need as you pull the strings to adjust. Also has padding in the boobs 🙂 I am wearing a size small!
Those were my top 10 most shopped items from September! There were some close runner ups but you all seemed to love the designer dupes I found 🙂 Thank you so much for shopping with me and using my links, I truly appreciate it!