3 weeks until Christmas! How is that even possible?! Last month was insane you guys! Thank you all so much for supporting my blog and listening to my recommendations. Your sweet messages and encouraging words mean so much to me! I wanted to round up my top 10 best sellers from last month – many of which would make excellent last minute gifts! Please message me if you have any questions about any of these! Also, please don’t forget to tag me on stories with your items, and also hashtag #jenamademedoit with your posts!
November Top 10
10. Lace front tank: $13.99 and prime, how can you beat that!? The perfect “sexy” that you need! I love layering with this tank and it comes in multiple colors. It does run TTS I did a small!
9. Camo leggings: These have made the top 10 two months in row and that is because they’ve been on major sale and are such great leggings. They are high waisted, and very light on the body! Highly recommend these – I wear a size small and this is the green color.
8. Fur wedge sneaker: Obsessed with these and own them in both colors. Very light weight on the foot but they do run small so size up!
7. Fur lined sneaker: these are a designer dupe and so cute on! Very good quality and run TTS! I love how you can flip the front tongue of the shoe up or down! Currently on sale!
6. Pearl designer dupe belt: two months in a row this makes the top 10 list! Its a beautiful belt, great quality and looks exact to the actual belt. I highly recommend this one as well!
5. Leopard shearling boot: these are pretty picked over now in regards to sizing but make sure to watch for them in case they restock. So warm and so cute! They are a great dupe to the Ugg boot, and of course they are leopard so whats not to like?! I did my normal size in these and would say they run TTS!
4. Leopard apple watch band: still a popular one and probably will be for awhile because its affordable (only $11.99) and its SO CUTE! This would make the perfect stocking stuffer or gift for someone! It does come sized, I did a size small/medium for my wrist and it fits great with loads of room left.
3. Camo sherpa zip up: this one is so soft but does run small! Not many sizes left, but if you see one at your local store make sure to grab it! Only $10 you guys!!
2. Fuzzy hooded sweatshirt: can’t say enough great things about this. Its a great price, PRIME, and so soft and cozy! Loads of colors to choose from and I suggest sizing up!
- Blue lense glasses: these are adorable and only $19.90 prime! Mine are the leopard print of course haha! Very light weight and comfortable on the face, and they do what they say they do! They come in a few different colors as well!
That wraps up the Top 10 best sellers from my blog/Instagram for the month of November! Hope you all enjoy the recaps! Again, I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts and listen to my recommendations! Happy Christmas shopping!