I can’t even believe the time has come and I am sitting here writing this blog post! It feels like JUST YESTERDAY that I was posting about this epic sale! Where has the year gone?! If you are new to following me or have no idea what this sale is, hold on to your wallet (or should I say Nordstrom card) because it is AMAZING! You will get major deals on the best brands and the hottest trends during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Catalog has released, and I am already spotting some faves! This isn’t your average “end of year”, “clearance” or “liquidation” type of sale. This is a sale where new arrivals are discounted, and these are amazing pieces to help kick off your fall wardrobe! Now I know what you are thinking, its blazing hot out and you don’t even want to think about fall clothes and pumpkin spice lattes! I get it, I do. However, this sale is an amazing way to save some major cash on items you will buy in the fall anyways!! TREND ALERT: still seeing a ton of animal prints (not just leopard a mix of zebra and snake print is huge), lots of plaid and loads of utilitarian style jackets.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ME DURING THIS SALE?
LOADS AND LOADS of try on sessions! I will try it all on, round up my faves, and show you the things you need AND the things you don’t need! No, but for real, I really did mean that last portion, haha! Not certain yet when my first posts will go live! I am shopping the sale several days early before the card member access begins, so I will be sharing sneak peeks of my try on session so you are ready to go. NOTE** It appears that the sale starts at 12:30pm EST this year vs. am! I first thought this was a typo but I’m sure based on all of the issues last year in the middle of the night, they have items going live during the day for a reason! I will also have a tab dedicated specifically to the sale on my blog, and of course pictures of me wearing the items styled!
HOW DO I SHOP THE NORDSTROM SALE?
As a reminder, the sale starts on Thursday July 11th online for Icons and Ambassadors (you would have received an email or flyer if that’s you), and Friday July 12th for card holders. The sale will then open up to the public on July 19th and run through August 4th. This is one of the busiest sales of the year, so if you happen to be a level 4 card holder take advantage of the early shopping as you get to shop early on July 11th! Otherwise, the BEST thing to do is shop my direct links and organized categories, and if you live near a Nordstrom select in-store pick up! I personally do not live near a Nordstrom, so ordering online as a card holder EARLY is key! The stores do tend to become overly crowded and picked over, so shopping online you will find the best selection of course! Prices go back up on August 5th.
Important dates to mark down on your calendar:
How can I get early access?
Become a card holder! Don’t roll your eyes, you aren’t signing your life away. You can buy all the goods so stuff won’t sell out, and then pay it off and close it! Apply here There are two types of cards that Nordstrom offers: the retail or the Visa Signature card. There are additional perks with the Visa card, but if approved, you can instantly start shopping with either one! I love the benefits I get with having my Nordstrom credit card!
Top tips to shop the sale
- Apply for a card so you can shop early access! Unfortunately some of the hot items go super quick and they are never restocked. Your best bet of getting what you want would be to open a card, shop early, and then cancel it if your little heart desires! I personally love using my card because I’ll earn SO MANY Nordstrom notes! In the past you just had to have a card to shop (didn’t have to use it to check out) but I’ve heard this year that you do have to use your card to check out!
- BUY IT IF YOU LOVE IT! Things sell so quick, you get free shipping and free returns with Nordstrom so there is absolutely no reason not to snag up the items you love!
- Shop online for the best selection! Items in the store sell super fast and some Nordstroms don’t get all of the merchandise. Shop using my links and pick up in store <3
- Buy designer items that are never on sale! I typically spend my money on outerwear, denim, shoes and handbags during this sale. Can’t forget those darn barefoot dreams items too, those are magical!
- Do your double points day on the day you plan to spend the most! I usually always spend the most the first day I go shopping in store during the pre sale! I make sure to schedule my double points day for that day because I’ll earn soooo many Nordstrom notes (which are basically like giftcards #freemoney).
- Utilize the @liketoknow.it app! All of my try on sessions, collages, selfies etc will be in the app FIRST! You can save whatever you’d like in your own personal “wishlist” and also shop by item. Lets say you want to shop everything all bloggers are posting – you would just search “Nordstrom Anniversary Sale” in the app and soooooo many goodies will pop up! To follow me and download the app click here.
- SUPPORT THAT BLOGGER! What I mean by that is simple – the amount of hours we put in to this sale is crazy. If you are watching a bloggers try on session, swipe up and purchase the items from “her” and check out. It’s FREE SHIPPING and she deserves the credit for showing you that item. If you keep watching everyones stories and add a crap load to cart, and then check out after watching the 16th blogger on IG, “that girl” gets all the credit. I’m just trying to be as transparent as possible! Yes we work hard, yes we make a little commission off your purchases of these items, and it means the world to me when you support me! BUT I love my blogger babes in this community, and we all deserve the love and support ya feel me?!
- GET EXCITED! I know for some following every blogger for the next month all talking about this sale can get annoying (trust me, I know). But please know we all pour our heart and souls into this sale and try to make it as easy as possible for our followers! Not to mention, this is the most epic sale of the year and so fun to follow along and see how every blogger styles her picks!
Now a peek at what I’m loving …
*You can click an item below on the collages and it will take you to the website! You will be able to see price but won’t be able to add to cart until the sale starts during early access. I will continue adding here so make sure to bookmark this page*
Denim I’m personally loving
Barefoot Dreams items go quick!
Misc. bags, beauty products & accessories I love
So many awesome jackets this year!
Booties galore – LOTS of animal print!
Sweaters I’m loving
Some little girl items I love – I usually grab my kiddos some Tucker & Tate items and then anything that is unique you can’t get other places (like that adorable Adidas sweatshirt).
Im predicting these will sell out fast they are only $59 and adorable!
Other sneakers I’m loving
Some of the flats from the sale
Adorable loungwear – and everyone needs a satin pillow case!
Blazers galore – are you noticing a trend?! LOTS OF PLAID!
Bundle up! There are coats for the classic girl or the trendy girl! Personally LOVING that star trench!
I’ll be back on and will continue adding to this area so check back! If you have any questions at all don’t hesitate to ask!