Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It’s the best time of the year and I’m just so excited! I am just the jolliest gal you’ll meet this time of the year because I absolutely love the feeling of family and friends coming together to celebrate! With celebration comes STYLE, and that’s where Express comes in, they’ve got you covered! Whether you are staying in for a holiday movie cozy around the fire, meeting friends for dinner, or headed out to a holiday party, there is a perfect style waiting for you! Even on a snow day (which I can’t even believe it’s been snowing so soon).
(leopard sweater – runs small I am wearing a medium)
The holiday season is such a magical time! I am someone that typically dresses more casual but I absolutely love dressing up this time of year! If you are someone that tends to dress more on the casual side too, it’s time to share your inner shine and let your good times glow! Sequins, velvet, leather, faux fur – all of this can do the trick, and all can be found at Express! They have the absolute cutest items there lately including these sequin leggings. I love sequin leggings or leather leggings, because it is a dressy and fun look, but still a great casual feel (for us comfy casual lovers). Express is 50% off today and tomorrow and has FREE shipping so start shopping for all of your festive holiday attire stat! I am LOVING this leopard skirt which can be dressed up or down depending on your event, and this velvet and tulle dress is to die for!
(Bodysuit, runs small wearing a small but needed a medium; leggings TTS)
(Leopard skirt is TTS wearing a size 4 | boots )
(Velvet dress runs TTS, wearing a small)
Hope you all had a wonderful day spent with family! I am back at home in my uniform (sherpa and plaid leggings) watching holiday movies, and shopping the amazing 50% off sale with Express of course! I am linking some of the items currently in my cart below!
Looks from this post
Here is a look at the items currently in my cart at Express, and others you’ve seen in my recent try on session!
Thank you Express for partnering with me on this post! As always, all opinions and outfit styling is my own!
There is no question that my love for Walmart runs deep. I’ve been sharing so much from them lately and that is because their fashion right now is ON POINT! I’ve teamed up with Walmart to show you some great fashion pieces that seriously work for any budget. This fleece lined camo sweatshirt was a must have for me. Affordable, comfortable and on trend! What more could you ask for?! I love how quickly it came shipped to me! Did you guys know that Walmart has 2-day shipping! I am amazed at how quickly my items arrived.
I also grabbed a few cable knit sweaters from Walmart. This has been a favorite sweater trend of mine! I love the timeless and classic look both of these sweaters have to offer. This ivory mock neck sweater comes in a ton of colors and I absolutely love the fringe detailing. This sweater is soft and runs true to size, I am wearing a size small. There are so many ways to wear this one (another favorite way is pairing with leather leggings like these, and a great pair of leopard heels). This grey chenille cable knit sweater is unbelievably soft. I sized up to a medium in this one for more of an oversized look.
I absolutely love these boots. I love how you can dress them up or down, and how amazingly comfortable and affordable they are. That’s honestly my favorite part about shopping online at Walmart – the mix of premium brands and everyday affordable brands. You can hop on and find adorable and affordable pieces but still find a new pair of designer shoes, all on the same site! This makes shopping online so easy and seriously works great for everyone’s budget.
Here are a few other items I am crushing on big time (aka adding to my Christmas wishlist)
Hope you all enjoyed these looks from Walmart. As we gear up for this freezing cold weather, it’s important to still look stylish but warm too! Don’t forget to check out their accessories department, I am loving my new tassel scarf and fur pom beanie! If you have any questions about sizing or the fit of something feel free to shoot me a message!
Thank you Walmart for partnering with me on this post! As always, all opinions are my own!
Tis the season to dress up for parties, fa la la la la, la la la la!
Here is a round up of some of the cutest holiday tops, jackets, jumpers, rompers, skirts and dresses I’ve seen! I’ll be ordering some myself to try on for my parties so I will definitely make sure to share, but get to shopping NOW!! It is so very challenging to find awesome holiday pieces as the season progresses and sizes sell out so fast!
Time to play Santa’s little helper! I’ve compiled a list of awesome gifts perfect for “her”. I plan to have a gift guide up soon for “him” and also one up for “kids”. Click on the items in the collage for direct links, or shop below!
- These are the best slippers ever, I own them and highly recommend them yearly to gift! I always gift these to aunts, grandmas etc. Run TTS.
- The best candles ever, they are not only in a beautiful container, but they smell amazing!
- A necklace you can never go wrong with! This has been a top seller for this brand for years, and still going strong!
- Sunglasses are such a great gift! I gave these to my sister last year and she loved them. This is the “mini” version which are the most popular fit wise!
- This blanket is the softest and most glorious thing ever! I own the grey color and it’s a favorite to cover up with! This would make a great grab bag gift or even a teacher gift!
- Every girl needs a satin pillow case!! Its great for your skin, and your hair!
- I don’t personally own these ear climbers but I’ve seen a few girls that have them and they are SO cute on! These would make the perfect gift!
- This leopard watch band is THE BEST gift to give someone that has an Apple watch! I plan to gift these to a lot of ladies in my life! So comfy, and so on trend!
- Slippers are always the best gift! This style happens to be on sale right now, I own the leopard pair and I love them!
Here are some more amazing gift ideas! Happy Shopping!
Tis the season to start all the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping, can you even believe that?! BUT before we dive in to holiday gift guides and everything holiday, I wanted to recap the TOP 10 best sellers from October! You all seem to be loving anything that is a designer dupe 🙂 Many of these would actually make wonderful gifts for the holiday season as well.
Top 10 for October
10. Black Fur Mule: best to size up a half size in these. These are a designer dupe and one you can wear with so many things! Leggings, or denim, it doesn’t matter they can be an everyday wear, and so very comfortable!
9. Abercrombie half zip sherpa: the solid colors aren’t itchy the plaid are! I did a small. These are currently sold out but I’m sure they will restock so keep a look out!
8. Oversized V-Neck Tunic Sweater: this is my absolute favorite sweater right now! I did a small it’s a great fit and loads of colors! ON SALE right now too!
7. Designer Dupe Bangle Bracelet: this is in the top 10 two months in a row! Such a great dupe and such an amazing price!
6. Denim Sherpa Jacket: a top seller for obvious reasons! BEST PRICE around for a denim sherpa jacket right now! I did a size small.
5. Designer dupe pearl belt: LOVE LOVE LOVE this belt so much! If you haven’t checked this one out yet make sure you do! Looks so expensive in person!
4. Sherpa lined sneakers: these were a hit and selling out FAST! I did my normal size 9 but could have sized down a 1/2 size as well! It really depends how you want them to fit! I wanted them a smidge loose for socks!
3. Long sleeve fleece snap pull over: this is THE BEST! Such a great price! Multiple colors to choose from, make sure to size up!
2. Leopard Apple Watch Band: this is even better in person and only $12! My watch is the 42mm size but it is available for multiple sizes. I also did the smallest size band I have a tiny wrist!
- Silver and gold link Apple watch band: This is the TOP SELLER for October! Takes your boring Apple Watch and quickly gives it the appearance of an expensive name band watch. Love how this looks paired with designer dupe bangles too!
Thank you all so very much for your support and shopping my links!